Grocery shopping while trying to be healthy is not cheap. When I consider how much cheaper it is to buy a frozen pizza than a healthy dinner such as salmon and rice it makes me irritated. How can America and other countries fight obesity and other related problems if it easier to feed your family on unhealthy cheap food while in a recession? (By the way if we are truly out of the recession, pinch me so I can wake up now from this horrible nightmare). I know that I am lucky in that I do not have a large family to feed, unless you count my furkids, but even their food is expensive. A lot needs to change in our country, maybe instead of focusing on healthcare our government should focus on the health of its people first. Food for thought...(haha, don't worry not quitting my day job to be a comedian ;)
-Sorry for the rant
Ali
Amen Sister!
ReplyDelete