Welcome!

Hi everyone! Feel free to leave encouraging thoughts and any helpful ideas :)

Monday, December 26, 2011

It's been a while, but I am back :)

Hi everyone! Although I haven't blogged in a while I have stuck to my, weight loss and healthier me, journey. I've lost 40 pounds! I still have 49 pounds to go, but I know I can do it. Here's hoping that my lovely gift of the Polar FT7 heart rate monitor will assist me in this. I can't believe I am as excited about a fitness device! This contraption should really help me understand how many cals I truly burn and not just what the machine/MFP tells me I burned. Oh and one final change, we are also trying out a new gym, LA Fitness. So far it is kicking Urban's butt with the exception of the drive (UA-5 Minutes vs LA- 15 minutes). I'll let you know what we chose :)
Peace!
-Ali

No comments:

Post a Comment