Welcome!

Hi everyone! Feel free to leave encouraging thoughts and any helpful ideas :)

Sunday, January 15, 2012

Birthday Challenge-Onederland!

So I have about 90 days until my birthday (it's my 30th...). Can you hear the scary music? I can! Anyway, I have had and will have many goals on this journey. In the beginning it was just to lose weight, then it was to be fit, buy clothes in a smaller size, etc... I had wanted to lose all of my weight by the first anniversary of my mom's death (2/7/12), but that quickly became clear to me that it was not going to happen. So... I reevaluated my goals and decided that I wanted to start my 30s under 200 lbs. I have 13 weeks to go and weigh 211.2lbs.This will be my birthday present to myself. I will need to focus and work even harder to make sure it happens. Let's see if I make it!
-Ali

4 comments:

  1. you got this, girl!! and i wouldn't worry about turning 30 -- seems that those who are self-aware only become kinder & more beautiful as they get older. and you're no exception. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Being 30 is fabulous!!!! Can't wait to celebrate with you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Greta :) Trust me there shall be celebrating!

    ReplyDelete