Welcome!

Hi everyone! Feel free to leave encouraging thoughts and any helpful ideas :)

Monday, July 30, 2012

Lessons from the Ville

I have learned some lessons my first week here in the Ville (if I offend anyone just know I was born here ;) )
1. It seems that a lot of Louisville drivers do not like to use turn signals when they cut you off, much less any other time.
2. Parking in one spot is optional.
3. "Excuse me" is not used when pretty much running someone over in an aisle or any other time.
4. Painting a ceiling without glasses is pretty dumb, plus you look like you have dandruff.
5.  Goetta has to be explained.
6. The Camry's GPS has issues. Good thing it's getting traded in and I get the Caddy :)
7. Gutting a kitchen is tiresome, but rewarding.
8. Soft Rabbit Brown has a purple tint to it. Who knew?
9. When there is a wildlife crossing sign they really mean it. Those geese take their time walking across the street. They are really cute though!
10. I miss my NKY peeps and am scared to do death to actually be teaching. Holy Cow!


-Ali

Next post should have some kitchen reno pics.

No comments:

Post a Comment