Welcome!

Hi everyone! Feel free to leave encouraging thoughts and any helpful ideas :)

Monday, May 16, 2011

Workout Buddies :)

Hello all :) I haven't blogged because my laptop was a piece of crud and moved slower than I don't know what. From my FB posts you know I have been keeping up on the weight loss. Now, this weekend was DJ's birthday weekend and I was not as a good as I should be :( I did workout Saturday and late today.
Anyway... My point of this blog is that workout buddies are awesome. I am starting to collect more and more :) My husband comes when he can, I meet Rebecca as much as possible, and on the off chance I get to see Laura. Seeing familiar faces always helps. Remember though even if your buddy can't make it you should!
-12 lbs down, 8 to my mini goal
-63 pounds to go to final goal!

Good luck
-Ali

No comments:

Post a Comment