Live has been a bit crazy. I've still been plugging away at trying to lose weight, just haven't had the time or energy to blog. Anyway, there for a while I was having knee and elbow pain, but went to the doctor and it was just inflammation. Now I get to wear not only an elbow brace, but knee brace plus take Naproxen twice a day... However, I did not let the pain deter me from working out. I've worked out at least 5 days a week for the past 3 weeks. So far I have gotten down to 250.2, close to 5 pounds :) I hope to add more weights to my regiment, but am still nursing the elbow and knee. How is everyone else doing in their journey?
Ali
Yay for your progress, Alicia! So proud of you -- 5 pounds is GREAT! :o)
ReplyDeleteThanks Greta! How are you feeling?
ReplyDelete