So I began my morning with great intentions. I played Dance Central for 45 minutes and ate a good breakfast. My lunch was an egg white omelet, potatoes, and half an english muffin. Those two don't sound bad, but the cals add up so quickly! Then Moes for dinner did not make for the best last meal. Of course, I could have done worse. We did walk around a lot today so maybe it's not that bad, haven't put in my cals yet on livestrong(I'm going to, so check it out). I am proud of myself for working out this morning:) By the way I cannot wait for Spring! I think we might look into getting bicycles. Anyone else bike? If so what kind of bike did you get and where do you go?
-Ali
reser bicycle outfitters on monmouth is an excellent bike shop w/experts who'll help you out with what you want/need. :) i enjoy biking along the streets & river in nky!
ReplyDelete