Welcome!

Hi everyone! Feel free to leave encouraging thoughts and any helpful ideas :)

Wednesday, February 16, 2011

First Day 2/16/2011

So today started the first day of this journey. I have had a rough couple of weeks as you may know and feel like I need a fresh start. What better way than to focus on being a healthier me? As any good couple would do, DJ and I started this together. I'm sure he will lose the weight much quicker, must be nice to be a guy. That commercial where the lady only slims down a little and the man gets skinny quick just by not drinking soft drinks is so true! Speaking of soft drinks, this is one of my main problems. Not necessarily regular ones, but Diet Coke. However, lately I've been drinking Sprite because of this nasty stomach bug I've had or stress whatever it may be. Anyway, here we go!

Weight-254.0-Yep I posted it, gasp :(

5 comments:

  1. You guys will do great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know you can do anything you set your mind too. With DJ's support you will prevail!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You can do this! You have a very strong mindset and can do anything that you desire. Take it one day at a time.

    ReplyDelete