Welcome!

Hi everyone! Feel free to leave encouraging thoughts and any helpful ideas :)

Friday, February 25, 2011

Salty, but sweet!

Well, I weighed myself today and.... I lost 2.6 pounds. Woot woot! Only 73 more to go... I did okay on my food today, not perfect, but hey who is. Great on water, which is a good thing. I really need to find ways to cut sodium, any thoughts? Apparently tasty food is salty.
-Ali

3 comments:

  1. Tasty food is sweet to me, not salty. :(

    But to cut sodium, cut out processed foods. Simple in theory, difficult in execution.

    Congrats on your 2.6!

    Love ya,

    D.J.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, I know!! I though I was awesome by eating a couple 98% fat-free hotdogs with no buns the other night. They are only 1 pt each on weight watchers. Well, they have like 480mg of sodium per hotdog!! That is crazy!! Keep up the good work girl...I am trying too!! :)
    ~Heather~

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks DJ, love ya too:)
    Heather, I so feel ya! Thanks for the encouragement. It's so hard when it doesn't come naturally.

    ReplyDelete