Welcome!

Hi everyone! Feel free to leave encouraging thoughts and any helpful ideas :)

Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Walk this way...

I have been walking about a mile or so lately when I go to the gym. So today I decided I am going to walk two miles. My goal is to get up to 5 miles a day. This may sound lame, but I'm trying to get ready for the Mini Heart on 3/20. Plus walking burns some serious cals, 250 or so for me in a 40 minute time period. But, man I am sore and tired. I'm slowly working my way up to weights again. But, hey like in Zombieland cardio is one of the most important things to have. I'm just getting ahead of the game ;)


Hope you all had a healthy and happy day!

4 comments:

  1. Yay - another blogger!!!! :) I am so excited to share in your healthy journey!!! What gym are you a member of?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am no where near as good as you though. I aspire to blog as you blog:) We work out at Humana's gym. I was thinking about joining Urban Active as well. A friend from work said she signed a 2 year contract and it's only 12 a month. On Thursday I am going to try Zumba with a friend(I am SCARED) Where do you work out at?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Urban...though not as often now that I am preggers. I have heard Zumba is really fun! Don't be scared -- t least you have a friend with you! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  4. It should be entertaining. I am sure baby boy Ford will give you a good enough workout after the pregnancy:)

    ReplyDelete