So the dreaded weekend, at least it's dreaded in that my self control tends to go bye-bye, went okay. I gained a pound, which I'm sure was water weight. I did not eat too terribly, but I could have been better, which is obvious with the gaining of a pound. I didn't track over the weekend, but started again today. I tell DJ that Rome wasn't built in a day(yep I'm lame) and neither will our weight loss occur in a day. Getting ready to go to the store and try to get some healthy stuff :)
By the way do you all weigh yourselves daily or weekly? I tend to weigh myself every other day just to see how my foods affect me.
-Alicia
I recommend weekly. :-) LY! M
ReplyDeleteI weigh myself every 3 days. We will hit the park HARD this spring for sure doll!!! Keep up the momentum.
ReplyDeleteM-I do sometimes. I think it depends on how OCD I am being about it;)
ReplyDeleteRebecca-For sure! Cannot wait for spring! Also, we should play tennis and laugh off some cals.
Once a week -- but WAY more important how you feel (stronger, healthier) and how you fit into the clothes you want to fit into. Try not to obsess over the scale...
ReplyDeleteWeighing yourself everyday is discouraging as a woman! Your weight fluctuates so much with water! I usually weigh everyday out of curiosity, but I only pay attention on Mondays if that makes sense.
ReplyDeleteVanesse I do the same for the most part. It interests me how different stuff affects me. I only take a real weight on Fridays.
ReplyDelete@Greta, definitely can't wait for the clothes to fit better!