Welcome!

Hi everyone! Feel free to leave encouraging thoughts and any helpful ideas :)

Thursday, August 4, 2011

Food...

Why does food have to taste so good, but be bad for you? I thought I ate pretty healthy today, okay minus the coke icee, but I tried to get cherry I swear! If you look at my plate you will see I ate pretty well, but even with exercise I went over. I will not starve myself, so I need to find a way to achieve my calorie goals, but still have yummy foods. Any ideas?
Ali

2 comments:

  1. Would a Coke Icee have more calories than the cherry??? :) Thanks for indulging with me!!! Anyway, I think it is not about not eating the foods you like...just eating small amounts every once in a while. Plus, I am sure you could have done worse damage than the Coke Icee, so don't feel too bad, my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just checked and they are the same! Yeah :) You totally have to try the wild cherry fanta, so yum! You are so right about portion control. I try to let myself have something I want every day. Like today I saved my cals for sherbert. I am in love with sherbert right now.

    ReplyDelete