Welcome!

Hi everyone! Feel free to leave encouraging thoughts and any helpful ideas :)

Friday, August 19, 2011

Friday weigh-in+August Pics

So... I am only down 1lbs from last week, but a pound is a pound! Total weight lost is 21.4 pounds and 53.6 pounds to go.I have my levels on livestrong.com as wanting to lose two pounds a week, but that is something I have not been able to do. Hopefully with personal training I'll be able to do that, if not this weight loss endeavor will take for forever! However, I do my best to look at not only the overall picture, but the current picture. I have small goals in addition to my larger goal of 75 pounds. One of my first goals is to get into a size 16 in clothes, without muffin top. Yuck... Another goal I have is to have less arm baggage. What are your long term and short term goals?
Ali
02/11
06/2011

08/2011
Not a good side shot because of the shirt. Normal picture clothes were in the wash.

1 comment: