Welcome!

Hi everyone! Feel free to leave encouraging thoughts and any helpful ideas :)

Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Personal Training=You know I'm dedicated!

Thanks to Eric Fiegl and Mission 5 Fitness I got my first training session :) I know Eric, but was still scared for the toughness of the workout. Let me just say I do NOT know what I was doing for the last 5 months, but I am not sure it was working out, haha. I am ubber sore! It's a good sore mind you. I am super pumped and excited!

I've been stuck at 20 lbs lost so I am hopeful this will help. Based on my session today I don't see how it couldn't help my weight loss and health. I've posted some pics(well I hope they come through,also please please pretend like there is no mess behind me) below of the beginning of my journey til early June. I will take pics Friday and post more.
-Ali




3 comments:

  1. Great workout today! There's only one way to go from here and it's up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay girl...so proud of you! Having a trainer really pushes u farther than u thought u could ever go...and is a great way to get out of a rut. Keep it up sista! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. @ Eric, thanks and I hope so!
    @ Greta, thanks girlie! I definitely need to get out the 20 pound lost plateau!

    ReplyDelete