Welcome!

Hi everyone! Feel free to leave encouraging thoughts and any helpful ideas :)

Friday, August 12, 2011

Weekend= Killer?

Not too much weight change. :( I had been down to 20lbs lost two weeks ago, but put on 2 lbs, and I am now at 20.8 pounds lost!The weekends kill me on the weight gain. I had good success last weekend on only gaining a pound over the weekend, which was gone by Tuesday morning, phew. So 54.2 pounds to go, but I know with my drive(stubbornness) I will make it. I just have a problem with being patient. This will all be worth it though since I want to live the healthiest life possible, so that I can be around for my friends and family.

So wish me luck this weekend,
Ali

3 comments:

  1. Good for you! I would love to give you a couple of complimentary training sessions. Let me know if you're interested.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Eric! I'd be open to complimentary training session :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Call or text, 513-655-6348

    ReplyDelete