Welcome!

Hi everyone! Feel free to leave encouraging thoughts and any helpful ideas :)

Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Progress!!! With Pics :)

The journey continues! So far I have been on this weight loss journey for over a year now. Although I am proud of myself for sticking to the logging, I know I need to step it up on the exercise end. I wanted to be under 200lbs by my birthday. My birthday is in 11 days and well, let's just say I revisited that goal. I've come to learn from all of this that what I want and what my body wants may be two different things. In the end I know that I will start this next decade way healthier than my last, or truly any decade I have lived through. Hope you all are eating and living a healthy and happy life!
-Ali
Beginning(Feb 2011)-April 2012

3 comments:

  1. wow -- you have made such amazing progress -- inspiration!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome. So proud of you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! The pictures really show just how far you have come, and how hard you have worked to get here! Keep it up - you can do it!!! :) Congrats Mama!

    ReplyDelete