Welcome!

Hi everyone! Feel free to leave encouraging thoughts and any helpful ideas :)

Wednesday, February 23, 2011

5:15!

Holy kitten caboodle! I got up at 5:15am(in your face dj "the pyschologist" plavsic ;) ) to workout today because Wednesdays I have school right after work. I am exhausted, but glad I did it:) I ate Moe's without feeling guilty and feel proud that I didn't make excuses. The old Alicia would have said ohh I can't because of school, but new Alicia pushed through. To the makers of 5 hour energy drink I thank you! Just as a side note to all my Weight Watcher fans, you might want to try www.livestrong.com, you can track foods and exercise all while participating in a very supportive health community for FREE! I have a link on my blog to my livestrong info.

-Ali

*Trying Zumba tomorrow, lord help those around me!

2 comments:

  1. HOOOO RAH!!!!! Nice work, A. I haven't tried 5 hour energy yet...but Paul swears by it. Keep it up girl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are great because it's low cal and I think sugar free.

    ReplyDelete